- Job Duration: Full Time
- Shift: 1st Shift
As a Store Manager you will have the opportunity to create and maintain an exceptional store experience for your guests. From coaching and training your employees, to making sound operational business decisions, a Store Manager will oversee all aspects of their store.
- Daily Cash reports and Inventory Ordering
- Ensure sufficient staffing levels to meet the needs of your guests
- Recruit, train and develop staff
- Develop strong vendor relations
- Maintain a clean, properly stocked and merchandised store
- Promote the Store’s brand to your guests and community
- Maximize sales and profits
- Identify and resolve sales obstacles
- Manage and maintain proper inventory levels and controls.
All candidates must be highly motivated with a desire to work in a fast-paced environment. Retail/Food Service experience is a plus.