- Job Duration: Full Time
- Shift: 1st Shift
As an Assistant Store Manager you will have the opportunity to assist the Store Manager in creating and maintaining an exceptional store experience for your guests. From helping coach and train employees, to making assisting the store manager make sound operational business decisions, an Assistant Store Manager will oversee various divisions of their store. 7-11 Experience is required. Do not apply if you have not worked for 7-11.
- Daily Cash reports and Inventory Ordering
- Provide prompt, efficient and courteous customer service
- Drive sales through effective communication with customers
- Maintain a clean, customer friendly environment in your store
- Ring sales and maintain cash control
- Perform all regular cleaning activities, and other tasks included in your job assignments.
- Forecast, order and stock merchandise (with appropriate training)
- Check in merchandise deliveries from vendors
- Leading Shifts and directing junior Sales Associates
- Promoting the Store’s brand to your guests and community
- Identifying and solving problems fast.
All candidates must be highly motivated with a desire to work in a fast-paced environment. Retail/Food Service experience is a plus.