- Job Duration: Part Time
- Shift: 1st Shift
The person who greets and helps customers is the most important person in the store. You are the face of our company. We rely on you to provide outstanding service; maintain a clean, customer-friendly environment; stock and merchandise products; and, naturally, operate the register.
- Provide prompt, efficient and courteous customer service
- Drive sales through effective communication with customers
- Maintain a clean, customer friendly environment in your store
- Ring sales and maintain cash control
- Perform all regular cleaning activities, and other tasks included in your job assignments
- Forecast, order and stock merchandise (with appropriate training)
- Check in merchandise deliveries from vendors
While physical requirements for store employees may change, the position typically requires constant standing, bending, reaching, frequent lifting of 1-5 lbs, and occasional lifting of up to 40 -50 lbs.