- Job Duration: Full Time
- Shift: 1st Shift
The person who manages the store inventory, and ensures the store is properly stocked, merchandised and clean is the most important person in the store. We rely on you to provide outstanding service; maintain a clean, customer-friendly environment; stock and merchandise products; and be able operate the register if needed.
- Forecast, order and stock merchandise (with appropriate training)
- Check in merchandise deliveries from vendors
- Provide prompt, efficient and courteous customer service
- Drive sales through effective communication with customers
- Maintain a clean, customer friendly environment in your store
- Perform all regular cleaning activities, and other tasks included in your job assignments
- Ring sales and maintain cash control
While physical requirements for store employees may change the position typically requires constant standing, bending, reaching, frequent lifting of 1-5 lbs, and occasional lifting of up to 40 -50 lbs.